Sunday, March 14, 2010

2nd round


I got my second dose of Adria Friday. Saw a doctor I normally don't- who was very impressed that I still have all my hair! He said "is that your hair?" I was like, yeah- this isn't what I'd chose if it wasn't! He said maybe, just maybe I'll be in the 0.01% of those who don't lose their hair! I figure, hey- I'm already half done, if it doesn't fall out this week-I'd feel safe betting that I won't lose it. It took months for it to thin out when I started my first chemo regimin. It was two months in (6 treatments) before I noticed thinning. I know this is the "mammajamma" of chemo meds, but I'm not puking like they said I would! Maybe I'm an anamolly in that regards too, not just the bad stuff!
I'm feeling very tired- its unexplainable. This is the best I've felt in two days and updating my blog isn't the most energetic thing in the world. I haven't yet decided yet if
I'll make it in to work tomorrow. Hard to tell how I'll be feeling by then.
I did receive my wheatgrass juicer! Yay! Now I'll start mass producing it and shoving it on everyone I know! I actually think I might be ready to up my daily dose, seems the one ounce per day isn't cutting it anymore. These are the pictures from the first (and only) tray I grew in January.



No comments:

Post a Comment