Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fundraiser

I was incredibly nervous leading up to this, I thought it would be embarassing and awkward, but it wasn't at all. I got to see friends and family who came from near and far and only gave way to a few tears!
There was another wave of donated items for raffle, amazing stuff! And the lucky winner of the weekend trip to Storm Lake water park was Jeff Crick- I have an idea who will be using those passes! :) Jolee, who was so sweet and donated all the popcorn at the trivia night out of her own money!
I ended up spending the night in Moville as well as the rest of the weekend, but by the end of Friday night, I was spent.
I can't say Thank you enough to Janna, her family, all the raffle donors and those who were able to make it to the soup dinner, it was amazing and touching!

No comments:

Post a Comment