Friday, March 26, 2010

Round 3!

Only one more! Mom and I went to eat afterwards, as we always do! And then did a little shopping. I'm hoping to plant a garden or patio veggies this summer so we were looking at plants and soil, organic of course! Also hoping to plant some flowers and stuff in front of the house that looks horrible right now, and has since we moved in. The shrubs are overgrown, partially dead, and just disgusting! I hope to pull them all out and plant new stuff out there, we'lll see. I have a lot of energy in my mind, but my body-not so much.
I bought a new juicer! Yay so I can drink my veggies! I'm super excited to use it, I bought a bunch of veggies and fruit from Whole Foods last weekend so that's the plan for tomorrow- maybe it will get me out of this chemo funk.
As soon as we got home, I crashed on the couch for about a half hour until my mom left. She had some stuff she had to do tonight apparently and I haven't been getting sick, so hopefully it doesn't start tonight.
Way past my bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment