Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Basically the only thought of the day is that I can not poop! Its extreme diarrea for two days and then I don't poop for 5 days. I've been so miserable with it that I've been discussing it with people who aren't really people I would normally talk about my bathroom habits. But when you have that problem, its all you can think about!
We had an event at work in the afternoon. With all the inappropriate questions I've been asked, I was very nervous going and seeing everyone. There would be people there that I don't normally see everyday within the building, so I was afraid of what someone would say to me next. But thankfully, nothing happened-
The big haircut- I really didn't care. Steph sent me text messages during the day asking me how I was handling it and if I was ok. I hadn't had time to think about it- things at work are crazy! When I got home, Kim asked me about it I think 3 times before I left for the appt. Steph drove me to the appt, when we got in the truck I started crying and told her its not a big deal, but everyone else was making it a big deal!
The guy who cut my hair said he was expecting that I'd maybe already lost some hair, but I have a lot of hair! He said he didn't think I'd lost a hair in my life. I haven't noticed any hairloss at all, but the dr said it would happen at three weeks, and that is next week- just getting prepared! He had a fancy name and designer of the haircut, I really didn't care. It was ok- I think he cut each hair on my head individually. It was all sorts of different lengths. Looked good when he styled it so we'll see if I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment