Monday, July 20, 2009

There it goes

No chemo this week! Yay! There's about a bizillion things going on at work so I'm very thankful to actually spend my workweek at work getting some stuff done!
I came home for lunch today. As I washed my hands after using the bathroom, I looked up for a split second in the mirror and I saw it, My SCALP! I thought I was just seeing things because I'm totally in denial that I'm actually going to lose my hair since I hadn't noticed anything falling out in bed or the shower plus I'm using this fancy shampoo and scalp treatments to prevent it. But no, it appears that the hairloss has started. It's not really noticeable, but I'll definitely be moving the part in my hair now. I freaked out a little bit, took some meds and calmed myself down before heading back to work. I texted my mom to put a rush on the hats she's making me becuase apparently the time has come.
I think it must have started thinning out over the weekend. I didn't shower on Sunday and Saturday I did but didn't pay any attention to my hair. I'll have to post a picture of my new "sexually confused" hair cut. Am I a girl or a boy? You decide!
I haven't told anyone about it yet because I don't want to talk about it with everyone, so I thought I'd just post it here for the world to read! :)
Ready for bed, long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment