Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm back at it today! Feeling much better. A co-worker made a comment to me today that 'I was in much better spirits' today compared to yesterday, because yesterday I told her if she didn't leave me alone she was gonna end up with my fist in her nose. She was having a very UP day, and I was having a very DOWN day, and we just weren't meshing well :)
Tonight I went over to see the boys and talked to Chris and Amy about my health insurance plan changes for work for 2010. It's totally stressing me out and I thought I was gonna start bawling sitting there talking about it. Taxes, flex, deductible nearly doubling...and no end in sight for when I'm done with my chemo- an unfavorable combination!
Tomorrow we are going to Disney on Ice Finding Nemo! I think I'm just as excited about it as the boys are! I hope it's not too cold in there, my head is quite frosty these days!

1 comment: