Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's been a long week. I'm still scheduled to be released tomorrow. Dr hasn't said much to me the last few mornings during rounds, he seems to be more interested in what's on tv than me! :)
The lack of sleep and constant wake up calls during the night are getting really old and I'm getting a little cranky with the nurses. Last night they woke me up twice to ask me if I had to go potty. Are you kidding me? I said No and they asked me when the last time I went was, I told them around 9 pm before I went to bed. Then when they woke me up the second time I said, I know when I have to go to the bathroom, I don't normally wake up in the middle of the night to go.' But that also doesn't mean that I sleep through the urge and pee the bed either.
I've had a lot of visitors this week. Looking forward to getting out tomorrow. They are going to repeat the ultrasound before I leave to make sure the heparin has been doing its job. If its not, I hope they don't think I'm staying! My brother told me today I'd be sitting here alone on Thanksgiving. My aunt Kathy brought me some Stove Top so I wouldn't have to rush to the store when I got released to get some. I refuse to eat that homemade stuffing- can't do it! Best stuff comes from a box!

No comments:

Post a Comment