Sunday, November 15, 2009

ok So I've caught a little hell for not updating much lately. That's good news, that means I'm feeling better! :) I've been on outings to the bar after work with co-workers and had a great time! It's been a long time since I've had any Party! That was great
Saturday Kim and I cleaned house! Well past due, still didn't get everything done that I wanted done because I spend Sunday on the couch being incredibly lazy with a swollen foot (more on that later).
Saturday night was my pal Becky's Bachellorette party at a mexican resturant in town that I'd never been to. Janna came over and we got ready- it takes me all of 5 minutes to get ready. She brought me over some bronzer that she had that she didn't like once she bought it. I'd been complaining that I'm pasty white and my skin is dry and breaking out. I could use a little TLC on the face. Anyway, as we were getting ready I mentioned to Janna that the worse part of the hairloss is the beaming white scalp that is ever so obvious. So, I mentioned that I should put bronzer on my scalp. After laughing so hard for 20 minutes, we could hardly catch our breath, but I dabbed the bronzer on- I don't think you could tell at all, but we joked that it would sparkle like the sun! Maybe it would draw more attention with the bronzer than without!
The other idea that I had was to spray paint the top of my head, so I would look less like Charlie Brown. I'm pretty much bald on top with like 6 hairs and a gleaming white scalp- So I think a nice layer of brown flat spraypaint would look good! You watch, the next time you see Charlie Browm, you'll think of me....
My leg was pretty swollen up on Sunday so I took the day off from cleaning. I thought I was going to have a heart attack scrubbing anyway, a break was much needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment