Friday, February 12, 2010

Clean Petscan/CT...but...

Still gotta have chemo. I'm having 4 rounds of adria (the stuff all horror stories are about) two weeks apart for a total of 8 weeks. Then I will have radiation for 6 weeks, then I should be able to start reconstruction and get my new boobies! One thing to look forward to!
He said I will definitely lose my hair, but I can use a fashionable scarf he said. I'll need to take extra precautions because my white blood cell count will drop and that it makes most people very sick. I'm a little concerned what to do about work and Amanda's wedding!
He asked when I wanted to start, I said definitely not next week, I have too much going on. I'll have another mugascan of my heart just to be sure everything is ok to start more chemo, after the last chemo I had.
The scan did show I have a 12 cm seroma on the left side; he was gonna call my surgeon about possibly sucking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment