Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Today I saw my surgeon again, the petscan showed the 13 cm seroma, my oncologist thought might be able to be sucked out. He did a ultrasound and thought something might be able to come out- but first stick and second stick with the long, scarey needle brought out nothing. I didn't feel the first stick but the second I sure did! I asked if he'd put me out before we did this but he said if he has to stay awake I do too. So, sounds like I'll have an A-cup of swelling for quite a while since it won't suck out.
On Monday, all my lady co-workers wore their Theresa's Troops tshirts. I kept it together till about 10 am when dear Ranae came in and hugged me and asked me how I was doing, for real-and I just started crying...that tends to happen a lot! :)
All for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment