Monday, February 1, 2010

I've been trying to sleep in my own bed instead of the recliner, it's not going well. My right arm isn't hurting hardly at all, but I still can't sleep on it. Laying on my left arm is out of the question. I went into my bed last night around midnight and did more tossing and turning, propping pillows here and there to try and get comfortable.
I'm getting ready to go back to work tomorrow, a bit nervous about that. I feel like the last time saw everyone I was 'bragging' that I was done with chemo and now the cancer is back, and it's bigger and badder than it originally was.
I still have a lot of swelling in my left side- the burning under my arm isn't going away, it's been a week on Lyrica for it but it doesn't seem to be doing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment