Saturday, January 30, 2010

Retail Therapy

Did a little shopping today with Amy. I've been looking through my closet to find clothes that are comfortable and still fit right. The idea being to find things that distract from the point that I don't have boobs. Got a couple shirts and pants. We stopped and picked up dinner and took it home to Chris and the boys before coming home and took a long hot bath.
Dr put me on steroids for 2 days to help with the pain I still have- I don't know what that's going to do but whatever. As soon as they said steroids I imagined I'll be gaining another 20 pounds. I just got off those stupid things! They keep me up all night and my skin is bright read and I run a low fever. I hate how I feel when I have to take them. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment