Saturday, August 8, 2009

Feeling Good!

I had chemo again yesterday! Doing really good this morning so far. Mom asked me yesterday if I feel like I'm living on borrowed time since I haven't gotten sick yet. I really kinda do! I've been carrying my pills for nausea and vomiting since my chemo last week just in case I might need them.
I had to sit 'on death row' as I like to call it. It's a group of 8 chairs out in the middle of the chemo room that are out in the open for everyone to see your business. I really hate it! I hate sitting there and seeing all the sick people, I don't feel sick and other than the ballooning in my legs, I don't look sick! It immediately puts me on edge, I almost started crying when they told me that's where I'd be for the day. But I did see the cutest thing ever, the old old grandma sitting next to the chair I was in was leaving shortly after I got there and her husband came and helped her out of the chair and they walked out holding hands. She was bald wearing a cute little hat and it was the cutest thing I'd ever seen!
Today I'm headed to the fair with the boys! Nice and early so it's not too hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment