Monday, January 25, 2010

drains are out!

Went back to the surgeon today and he took out my last two drains! Hurt a bit more this time. Dr gave me another Rx to help with the burning pain in my left arm, said its pretty common that your nerve endings go crazy once they've all been cut and mangled.
When I got home my sister and her kids were here with my little Collin- so got to see everyone for a while. Finn came over later and we ordered pizza for supper.
I'm going to be starting physical therapy soon to get my arms and shoulders moving again. He wanted to know if I was ready to go back to work or what my thoughts were on that. I'm a bit scared to go back with the pain I still have in chest and arms. I'm still steadily taking my pain pills so don't want to go back quite yet because they make me so tired and I'll probably do something stupid :) He told me I can go back when my pain is under control and I'm not sleeping so much- I'm shooting for Monday 2-1-10. Feels good to get those drains out!

No comments:

Post a Comment