Friday, January 15, 2010

This morning I saw my oncologist again, first time since surgery. My blood levels were a bit low, but I don't have to go to the hospital for anymore shots!
He isn't completely sure if I'll have chemo again, but it's sounding like that's where Im headed. I'm seeing the radiation oncologist on the 27th and will have another PET scan in a couple weeks. The swelling in my breast area needs to go down first before they do that scan, otherwise it will show all the swelling as possible cancer. The last scan was really cool, I looked like a skinned pig- I wonder if I can get a copy of it...and post it here! :)
Tiffney from work came over yesterday on her lunch break. Sounds like next week everyone from work is coming over and having lunch with me. I'm excited! I miss everyone! It will be a couple weeks yet before I go back to work- looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment