Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Update part 2

More catching up to do...
While in the hospital my blood counts went really low and they ended up giving me three units of blood. They starved me for a couple days because they weren't sure if I was going to have to have more surgery to clean up this large hematoma I have that seems to be pooling up all my blood.
It was really cold the entire week and towards the end of the week it was blizzarding so that kind of took care of most of my visitors. That's ok- most days I wasn't up for many visitors anyway.
All the nurses I had were great, they took really good care of me and my mom the entire week. My overnight stay turned in to 5 days since I wasn't released till Saturday.
All week I've been going to the hospital to get blood thinner shots twice a day- that got really old! My mom went back to work so my grandma came over to stay with me until I'm up and going- or she gets tired of me, whichever comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment