Thursday, September 10, 2009

Last of Round #3

Tomorrow is my last day of my third round of chemo- that makes for 8 total treatments after tomorrow! Bad news is that this should be nearing my half way mark, but since my chemo drugs and cycle is changing, I will be doing this for a month longer than originally expected. Oh well, I guess I'd rather just get it all over with now and not do it again next year!
I had a rough weekend, mainly feeling pretty crappy about my hair falling out. When I feel crappy, I get sad when I normally wouldn't be said- just not feeling well. I've been INSANELY hot all week- the last two days have been horrible! Im sweating all over my body, feel like my shirt is soaked and all my chins are sticking to one another ! It hasn't even been hot out this week. Today I swore I was going to have a heart attack! I just couldn't catch my breath just from walking down the hall or talking a lot!
I had an ultrasound on the baby berries today. Apparently that wasn't ovulation that lit up on my PETscan, it's a cyst or something so they wanted me to have that checked out. I went to the hospital with a full bladder, which only takes about 45 minutes to collect as I'm on lasix so going constantly anyway. Then I waited for nearly an hour, sweating perfusely and trying not to pee my pants at the same time! When the lady came to get me she asked me if I had a full bladder- Not for long I said! I brought you a full bladder an hour ago! And she apologized over and over again. So they put me on a table and tilted my head down and took as many pictures as fast as she could then had me go 'half way' empty my bladder because my bladder was smashing everything she was trying to take pictures of! How does one measure the capacity of your bladder, especially when you've been holding it for over an hour! Apparently I'm not a good judge because she said it was still really smashing the berries and uterus- we had a bit of a berry jam apparently! :)
Anyway, the best part of today was finally peeing! It's the small things! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment