Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just a quick update, last week's chemo didn't go as well. Was exhausted through the weekend and didn't do much. Janna brought me dinner which was awesome! Made me feel a bit more like normal for a few hours! :)
For the first real time, I've been sick to my stomach and taking meds to control it as much as possible. Finding it difficult to want to eat, although most of the meds I have to take should be taken with food. I'm pretty much exhasted this week.
My hair is falling out in mass amounts, cleaning the drain twice in the shower- followed by a rinse again to get all the hair off me that stuck and another quick cleaning of the tub to get all the hair off. This morning got kinda ugly, totally freaked out about it- takes a lot longer to get ready in the morning when you're cleaning up hair from all over yourself and everything you've touched. In general, just not feeling good this week. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment