Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oh Man- this is brutal! Good news is I should be able to get out of here tomorrow! I don't know if I will still be on bedrest at home, but at least I'm not here.
Last night some of my family came up, full house in here. They brought me gifts and lots of junk food. My aunt gave me a book that was passed along by her sister in law who had cancer- it's called "Crazy Sexy Cancer Tips" Its hilarious so far. It's about a 31 year old lady who was diagnosed with some rare cancer, she had tumors all over her liver and spleen I think it was. Anyway, although she's hilarious it made me thankful that there's something that can be done about my cancer, I can live without my boobs- at least it's not on any vital organs. I'm most appreciating all of her comments about how rude some people are when they find out you have cancer- most of them don't even probably realize it, but she has lots of great advice and come-backs for stupid comments and questions!
I've been looking forward to my mealtimes, but because they're good, but because it breaks up the day a bit. Other things to do today- Grey's Anatomy Premier!

No comments:

Post a Comment